Saturday, September 25, 2010

Movie Review - Inception

by Alex Popp



Your mind is the scene of the crime in "Inception," directed by Christopher Nolan, who previously directed the mega-hit, "The Dark Knight."

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief, played by Leonardo DiCaprio from "Titanic," is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date, Inception.

I saw the film with my dad and brother, and from what I've read on the Internet Movie Database, it turns out that my dad was the only one who didn't like it. Through the first half of the movie, you may be wondering why things are happening, but the second half explains it all, so pay attention to speech. The visual effects and sound are excellent and you can't help but enjoy from all the points about dreams that it makes. It's, in my opinion, the greatest flick of the summer.

Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense violence through about three quarters of the movie.

Four stars out of four for the original and intriguing film, "Inception," which will without a doubt become a classic.

Review by Alex Popp for The Animation Empire blog.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting film, I think it's a nice story, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great points here, will be looking forward to your future updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. ซีรี่ย์ฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

Popular Posts (of all time)