Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not-Okay Touching - Disney's Pooh Corner 1983-1987

Lyrics:
Say no, stop that
its not okay with me,
no dont do that
I have the right you see,
my body is my very own
thats how its got to be,
I've learned this is the time
to say its not okay with me.

No stop that
its really not okay
no dont do that,
take your hands away,
I know Im not at all to blame
I've done nothing bad,
and now I'm going right away
to tell my mom and dad!


"Remember that show pooh corner? The really bad live action Winnie the Pooh show, with the horrible costumes? Well they once had A Don't Talk to Strangers Special and this is a clip from it... this is a clip from it talking about Not-Okay Touching from Strangers, and its hillarious, so hillarious you can hear the actor playing pooh sort of laugh during their first song..."



- TAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Popular Posts (of all time)